PTO Gardening Day - Saturday, September 23rd
Come with your family and have fun working on TH Rogers garden! The kids love it and the garden will later be used by kids of all grades.
The PTO will provide donuts and water. Bring garden tools if you have.
Join the PTO!
We depend on the support of our families, staff, and community to continue offering incredible programs and events. Please show your support to T.H. Rogers by donating to our PTO. Check the membership levels below and choose the one that best suits you.
Questions about the membership campaign? - Please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register with our new website
Please register with Membership Toolkit first and then join the PTO.
Membership Toolkit is the web tool that securely hosts the PTO's membership drive, merchandise sales, volunteer needs and creates an instant and private school directory! The goal is to save effort, reduce the use of paper, lower overhead and to stay connected! Once you register, updating your information every year will be simple!
- Select "register" on the icon below and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The
link expires in two hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTO Membership, spirit
wear and volunteer opportunities.
- Complete the T.H. Rogers PTO Membership form. Your donation benefits the students, staff/faculty, and the school!
- Once the "primary account" is set up, the primary user can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the secondary user (parent) to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Once registered, you can:
- Join our PTO (and make your membership donation) online
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Subscribe to the PTO calendar
- Purchase spirit wear
- Access the online directory and app (for PTO members only)
- Access content pages just for our families and members
- Download the free Membership Toolkit App to access the school directory from your phone!
Thank you sponsors!
Pediatric & Family Dentistry
1811 Bering Drive, Suite #110
Call (364) 571-7254