Membership Toolkit is the web tool that securely hosts the PTO's membership drive, merchandise sales, volunteer needs and creates an instant and private school directory! The goal is to save effort, reduce the use of paper, lower overhead and to stay connected! Once you register, updating your information every year will be simple!
- Select "register" on the icon below and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The
link expires in two hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTO Membership, spirit
wear and volunteer opportunities.
- Complete the T.H. Rogers PTO Membership form. Your donation benefits the students, staff/faculty, and the school!
- Once the "primary account" is set up, the primary user can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the secondary user (parent) to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Once registered, you can:
- Join our PTO (and make your membership donation) online
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Subscribe to the PTO calendar
- Purchase spirit wear
- Access the online directory and app (for PTO members only)
- Access content pages just for our families and members
- Download the free Membership Toolkit App to access the school directory from your phone!
Click to login or create a new account
- Monday, November 19
- Tuesday, November 20
- Wednesday, November 21
- Thursday, November 22
- Friday, November 23
- Thursday, November 29
- Friday, November 30
Earn $$ for TH Rogers!
There are several rewards programs available that will donate money to TH Rogers based on your purchases. No extra cost for you, and extra money for TH Rogers! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
PTO Improvements Tour
Click on the link below to watch a video of Mr Muzyka walking through all the improvements that were possible through your contributions to the PTOPTO Improvements Tour
Request for Support
We're here to support TH Rogers staff with programs that benefit our students. Please use the form below to request assistance with one of your initiatives.
Thank you to our donors!
|Ankur and Sonia Desai|
|Family of Arjun Chhibber|
|The Moghnieh Family|
|Kaylee Yang's Family|
|The Kulkarni Family|
|The Branson Family - Jay, Sunny, and Joy|
|Kaitlin and Alexis Kiew Family|
|The Petrosky Family|
|Houston Dragon Academy on behalf of Joy Deng|
|Grace Weng & Max Yeh|